Check out pictures from the event below!
Join us for CAU Alumni Night @ the Atlanta Hawks presented by
We have planned a great evening for CAU Alumni! Purchase your tickets here for access to the semi-private section exclusively for CAU Alumni. It includes a cash bar, plenty of space to mingle, network and watch the game as the Hawks take on the Suns!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (Tip-off: 7pm)
– 5:30 p.m.– Fireside Chat on the importance of HBCUs with Keisha Knight Pulliam, moderated by Andrea Carter, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility and Inclusion (Atlanta Hawks). Networking with other HBCU alumni attendees will follow (Location- Suite Level Meeting Space))
–7:00 p.m.– Hawks vs Suns Tip-off
– 9:30-11:35 p.m.–
Location: State Farm Arena (1 State Farm Dr, Atlanta, GA 30303) | CAU Alumni exclusive area w/ cash bar (Section 212)
This is a popular event and tickets have sold out!
CAUAA, Inc. Board Members, University faculty and staff, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your tickets.
Each ticket package includes the following:
– One Ticket to the Hawks vs Suns
– One “HBCU Made” Custom T-Shirt
– $10 Food & Beverage credit
– Access to the exclusive area for CAU Alumni + cash bar
– Access to the Hawks HBCU Night Pre-game Networking Event
– Access to the Hawks HBCU Night Post-game Activity
Tickets will be available for pick up at the State Farm Arena box office Will Call window, the day of the event, Saturday, February 23, 2019
Learn more here
If you have any questions day of please text or call us at (404) 500-7564
Will Call is located at the State Farm Arena Box Office on Centennial Olympic Park Drive. Will Call will open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled door time (5:30 p.m. ET)
Tip-off is 7:00 p.m.
The pre-game events will begin at 5:30 p.m. in State Farm Arena on the Suite Level.
5:30 p.m.- Fireside Chat (networking will follow)
5:30-7:00 p.m.– There will be a v
The post-game party will take place at the end of the Hawks vs. Suns game approximately from 9:15PM-11:
The arena features fan-friendly pricing.
– $1 Chips
– $2 Candy, Jumbo Pretzel, Bottled Water
– $3 Fries, Hot Dog, Nachos, Bottled Soda
– $4 Pizza Slice, Bottomless Popcorn, Bottomless Soda
– $5 Beer
From the Arena:
For guests with special needs, Guest Services Representatives are available to help guests to their seats and assist with other needs throughout the event. Guests can contact Guest Services prior to an event to arrange for assistance at 404-878-3000.
During an event, guests can ask the closest State Farm Arena team member for assistance
Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in parent/guardian’s lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket.
Diaper Bags accompanying a child are permitted but are subject to search. Parents may bring in plastic bottles of formula or milk inside the stadium.
Strollers are welcome inside State Farm Arena, but strollers must be checked inside Gate 1 at the Guest Service Center.
Tickets are nonrefundable. If you are unable to attend please let us know as soon as possible and we will donate your ticket to a CAU student. Contact us at (404) 500-7564 or email@example.com